If you have scalp psoriasis or any type of dandruff forming issues. Keep reading, because in this Shea Moisture Dandruff Control Hair Masque review, we will get to the bottom of this product and see if it really does control dandruff like it says it does.
Welcome to my Shea Moisture Dandruff Control Hair Masque review.
Shea Moisture Origins
Shea Moisture was set up in 1912 by a lady named Sofi Tucker. She was a widow with four kids. She sold Shea Nuts until eventually she started selling Shea Butter and other Shea products. African Black Soap was her legacy.
A couple of generations later, her Grandchildren control the Shea Moisture product line. The business sells personnel care bath products that are famous for their effectiveness.
Shea Moisture Products
– Hair Masques
What do Dandruff, Eczema and Psoriasis all have in Common?
The answer is dandruff flakes. But why does dandruff, eczema and psoriasis manifest in the first place? They all come to be for many reasons. Deficiency and toxicity from horrible eating habits is the number one reason. Weather temperature, not exercising, or hurtful chemicals from faucet water and harmful ingredients from other products can be another reason. To learn more about this topic click here.
People know that scalp psoriasis, eczema and dandruff are not the same but generally have the same symptoms. Scalp Psoriasis usually starts to flake after forming on lesion patches. Scalp Eczema can flake when skin is dry, inflamed, and even normal.
Although Scalp Psoriasis and Scalp Eczema are known as long term ailments, they both can flake like regular dandruff. Regular dandruff appears and disappears and can be considered a short term disorder.
All three disorders are different, but all three disorders can share the same final symptom, which is dandruff flakes. For the sake of this review, we will refer to all three disorders by their final symptom: dandruff.
Does Shea Moisture Dandruff Control Hair Masque Control Dandruff?
Dandruff can be prevented but can it also be controlled?
Multiple testimonies confirm that Shea Moisture Dandruff Control Hair Masque does control dandruff but not completely. I have used Shea Moisture Dandruff Control Hair Masque for quite some time in the days when I had Scalp Psoriasis. And I can personally tell you that Shea Moisture Dandruff Control Hair Masque decreases the amount of dandruff flakes substantially but it will not completely remove ALL the flakes. A small percentage of dandruff will remain, but a high percentage of dandruff will be cleared.
The answer is yes. Shea Moisture Dandruff Control Hair Masque can control dandruff.
The dandruff that is left behind is made up by an itch-free, soothed and detoxified scalp.
What are the Ingredients of Shea Moisture Dandruff Control Hair Masque?
The reason Shea Moisture Dandruff Control Hair Masque controls dandruff is because of all the wonderful things they put inside.
Shea Moisture Dandruff Control Hair Masque contains a medium amount of ingredients. Most are natural. Here is the list of all the ingredients Shea Moisture Dandruff Control Hair Masque contains.
– Deionized Water
– Decyl Glucoside (Coconut Oil)
– Shea Butter
– Mango Seed Butter
– Avocado Oil
– African Black Soap Exrtract
– Sea Salt
– Cetyl Esters
– Kaolin Clay
– Grape Seed Oil
– Simmondsia Chinen Seed (Joioba) Oil
– Behentrimonium Chloride (Conditioner)
– Salicylic Acid
– Salix Alba (willow) Bark Extract
– Melia Azaduirachta (Neem) Seed Oil
– Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil
– Sorbitol Esters
– Aloe Vera Leaf Juice
– Vitamin E
– Rosemary Extract
– Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Extract
– Plaintain Extract
– Lonicera Caprifolium (Honey Suckle) Flower
– Lonicera Japonica (Japanese Honeysuckle) Flower Extract
What Was Not Added to Shea Moisture Dandruff Control Hair Masque?
All product makers are proud for one reason or another. Below is a list of things that Shea Moisture Dandruff Control Hair Masque is proud to say they don’t put in their products.
– No Animal Testing
– No Phthalates
– No Paraffin
– No Propylene Glycol
– No Mineral Oil
– No Synthetic Fragrance
– No Synthetic Color
– No DEA
– No Sulfates
– No Parabens
Shea Moisture Dandruff Control Hair Masque Review From Other Buyers on Amazon
Nice Things To Say
– “I used it twice this week and my scalp is no longer dry.”
– “Takes the dandruff away.”
– “My favorite hair mask! I love this product and feels good using it!”
– “Nice and moisturizing, I use as a long deep treatment.”
– “I really like most Shea Moisture products.”
– “Will definitely continue using this one for quite awhile.”
– “Extremely soothing and effective.”
– “It really does help with scalp itch and when i use it, the flakes my scalp produces are reduced.”
– “If you are on the fence about whether or not to try it, I would definitely try this!”
– “Works very well, I like that it’s all natural ingredients and smells good too.”
– “Works so much better than regular dandruff shampoo.”
– “After just one 5 minute application/rinse, tons of dandruff was gone.”
– “I love this stuff!”
– “This is the ONLY product that has done the trick.”
– “I use it even though I don’t have dandruff or a dry scalp.”
-“It’s made my hair extremely soft and shiny.”
– “I recommend this product to everyone.”
Not So Nice Things to Say
– “Thick. Left my hair oily.”
– “Didn’t work.”
– “It made my hair smooth and moisturized but I can’t say it was a super boost of dandruff treatment.”
– “I won’t be repurchasing as this was expensive.”
– “I wanted to love it, but it smelled weird and almost made my hair worse.”
– “I feel like it made me lose a ton of hair after using it one time.”
– “Thick clay like texture and smells weird.”
– “I still have dandruff.”
What Are Some Dandruff Fighting Ingredients In Shea Moisture Dandruff Control Hair Masque?
- Plaintain – Calms Irritation and Itching.
- Tea Tree Oil – Removes Dandruff Flakes, Adds Shine and Volume.
- Willow Bark Extract – Exfoliates and Detoxifies Hair and Scalp.
- E Vitamin – Regulates Inflammation because of it’s antioxidants. Antioxidants protect cells from free radicals as it decreases inflammation.
- Aloe Vera Leaf Juice – Eases Dandruff and Temporarily Removes Flakes.
- Rosemary Extract – Contains Carnosic Acid, Which Counters Damage by Free Radicals.
- Coconut Oil – Has Similar Fatty Acids as Skin. Usedas a Dry Skin Lotion Because it Nourishes, Moisturizes, Decreases Inflammation and Removes Flakes.
- Neem Seed Oil – Treats Dandruff and Itchy Scalp by Making Scalp Smooth.
Shea Moisture Dandruff Control Hair Masque Controls Dandruff
Because I had scalp psoriasis in the past, and I actually used this product to control my dandruff, I can vouch for it. Shea Moisture Dandruff Control Hair Masque really does what it says it can do, and that’s control dandruff.
Shea Moisture lives up to it’s dandruff controlling title. It controls most of the dandruff and leaves your scalp feeling fresh, clear, and smooth.
To leave your scalp feeling awesome. Click this link: Shea Moisture African Dandruff Control Hair Masque. Just rub this stuff on your scalp and leave it on for five minutes. The dandruff left behind by the Shea Moisture Shampoo would be pretty clear after using this hair masque. It deep cleans the dandruff away and leaves your scalp feeling fresh, clean, and silky.
Here Is The Link If You Are Interested In Shea Moisture’s Deep Cleansing Shampoo Too
If you want to get the full effect of controlling dandruff, I suggest using the shampoo first. Read my review first if you like. Here is the link to my Shea Moisture Shampoo Review.
If you have already read my Shea Moisture Shampoo Review and want to buy the shampoo on Amazon. Click this link. Shea Moisture Deep Cleansing Shampoo.
Learn How to Cure Dandruff and Inflammation
This was the “Shea Moisture Dandruff Control Hair Masque review” section of this website where Shea Moisture Dandruff Control Hair Masque was talked about in full. If you have inflammatory skin issues like psoriasis and eczema, don’t worry because despite what the doctors say, it can be cured!
To understand why skin disorders happen in the first place read this, and if you really want to stop the problem permanently. I would suggest you also read “The Do List” and “The Don’t List” on this website.
Imperative reading material also includes
Thank you for reading this part of my website. Feel free to leave me a comment or question below. I will respond.