What a long name for a bar of soap… but is the bar worth it? Is it worth having such a long and exuberant title? Does it live up to it’s long name and what it claims to do?
Welcome to another Shea Moisture review where we break the soap down and examine it up close, naked, and in the tub.
According to the fine print on the box. Shea Moisture can “calm,” it can “clear,” and it can “heal.”
Is says it is eczema and psoriasis therapy. Is it really therapeutic? In this article we’ll find out if these words ring true.
We will also scope the ingredients, read multiple testimonies, test lather levels, and analyze all aspects of Shea Moisture’s African Black Soap Eczema And Psoriasis Therapy Medicated Cleansing Bar. That really is a long name.
Shea Moisture Origins
Shea Moisture was established in 1912 by a lady named Sofi Tucker. She was a widow with four kids. At first, she hustled Shea Nuts and then she moved on to slanging Shea Butter and other products. African Black Soap was her legacy.
Now her Grandchildren proudly carry out the Shea Moisture product line. The company sells personnel care products that are slowly growing in fame.
Some Shea Moisture Products
– Hair Masques
What does Eczema and Psoriasis have in Common?
First of all, why does eczema and psoriasis appear? They appear for many reasons. Toxicity and deficiency from poor eating habits is usually the main reason. Stress, lack of exercise, or harsh chemicals from tap water or other products could be other reasons.
I go way more in depth on why throughout this site. To learn more about skin disorders click here.
Many people speculate that psoriasis and eczema are not the same thing but generally have the similar symptoms. Psoriasis starts to flake after forming on patches of inflammation. Eczema starts to flake after skin becomes dry. Although Psoriasis and Eczema are considered long term, they still flake together in the end.
Two different disorders sharing the same final symptom, “flakes.”
Does Shea Moisture African Black Soap Eczema & Psoriasis Therapy Medicated Cleansing Bar Clear up skin and flakes?
Flakes can be prevented but can it also be removed after one shower?
Multiple testimonies confirm that Shea Moisture’s African Black Soap Eczema And Psoriasis Therapy Medicated Cleansing Bar does indeed clear the symptoms of flakes but not completely.
Does Shea Moisture African Black Soap Eczema & Psoriasis Therapy Medicated Cleansing Bar make you feel Calm, as it says so on the box?
After purchasing a bar and using it, I noticed that I did feel quite calm and relaxed. This is good because stress and anxiety can cause skin issues. Sometimes it’s best just to relax.
Some may argue that buying scented soap for skin problems isn’t helpful for the skin. Some fragrances may even irritate the skin further defeating the purpose on buying special soap in the first place.
In general, it really depends on the individual person. Some may experience a reduction on symptoms, some may feel hypersensitive. While others may feel neutral.
Personally, I use to use Dove’s Unscented Soap, which is perfect for people that have fragrance paranoia. I would buy the 8-pack and it would last forever. It never irritated my skin and kept my skin smooth, soft, and clean.
Just don’t forget that skin inflammation diseases usually occur due to internal problems, not externals ones. Learn more by clicking here.
What are the Ingredients of Shea Moisture’s African Black Soap
Shea Moisture African Black Soap contains many organic mixtures. Some are natural and some are probably not. Here is a list of all the ingredients Shea Moisture African Black Soap contains.
– Fucus Vesiculosus Extract – (Tinc)
– Centella Asiatica Extract – (Tinc)
– Aloe Socotrina Extract – (1x)
– Sodium Palm Kernelate
– Palmitic Acid
– Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea butter)
– Helianthus Annuus
– (Sunflower Seed Oil (and) Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract
– Saponifield Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)
– Soponified Cocos Nucifera
– (Coconut Oil)
– Sapomified Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Kernel Oil
– Cocoa Pod Ash
– Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernal Meal
– Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernal Flour
– Melia Azaduirachta (Neem) Seed Oil
– Charcoal Powder
– Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil
– Sodium Chloride
– Tetrasodium EDTA
– Tetrasodium Etidronate
What Was Not Added to Shea Moisture African Black Soap Eczema & Psoriasis Therapy Medicated Cleansing Bar
Every product line is proud of itself for one reason or another. Shea Moisture is proud to say “cruelty free.” Which means no animal testing! This is a big plus for me because I’m a huge animal lover. Even though I eat them sometimes
Shea Moisture African Black Soap Eczema & Psoriasis Therapy Medicated Cleansing Bar Review From Amazon
Some Good Reviews
– “This stuff really does work.”
– “This soap has made his skin softer and the psoriasis patches not so flaky and dry looking.”
– ” the best product for your skin. I have psoriasis and eczema and this soap leaves my skin feeling perfect. I will never switch back to anything else. Simply the best.”
– “50%healed. In a week! Once a day… I haven’t been itchy the last few days at all. THIS SOAP IS A LIFE SAVER.”
– “I call this my magic soap… I tried so many products, and this special soap is truly a miracle for me.”
– “Very soothing. Takes away the itch and some of the redness. Definitely calms eczema but does not clear it at all”
– “Great soap, keeps skin soft and feeling good especially with my sensitive skin.”
– “bought this for my child that has mild eczema and it works well. My child likes it and requests for me to continue to buy it…so I will.”
– It works ok better than soap, and also smells great! ilove it will order again.”
– “Works for problem skin. Shea Moisture products are a little more costly but ARE worth it.”
– “love it”
Some Bad Reviews
– “product didn’t work good on my eczema.”
– “My skin breaks out everyday so I thought when it says for eczema that this was totally gonna work but it didn’t help at all.”
– “too harsh for my skin”
– “Honestly think my eczema may have gotten worse using this product”
– “I stopped using it. Within 2 days, the red rash went away”
– “made my eczema worse”
On a scale of 1-10, Shea Moisture Deep Cleansing Shampoo gets an over all lather level score of 6.5 That is just from my experience using the soap.
What Are Some Anti-Inflammatory Ingredients In Shea Moisture African Black Soap?
The following ingredients in Shea Moisture’s African Black Soap Eczema And Psoriasis Therapy Medicated Cleansing Bar have certain claims.
– Fucus Vesiculosus Extract – (Tinc) – Remedy for Eczema
– Centella Asiatica Extract – (Tinc) – Reduces Itching
– Melissa Officinalis Extract – (Tinc) – Reduces Irritation
– Aloe Socotrina Extract – (1x) Humectan
A Message For The Reader
As I have mentioned through out this web site and also in my book. Skin inflammation is an internal problem. Simply rubbing cream, lotion, topical medication, soap, or any other fancy concoction on top will not solve the problem. It may lighten, sooth, hide, or mask the symptom, which is flaky, red, inflammation. But again, it will not cure, heal, or make the issue go away.
Interested in Shea Moisture African Black Soap Eczema & Psoriasis Therapy Medicated Cleansing Bar?
We have discussed the Origins of Shea Moisture which dates back to 1912. We have also discussed through the reviews that Shea Moisture’s African Black Soap Eczema And Psoriasis Therapy Medicated Cleansing Bar, for the most part, lives up to its expectations of calm, clear, and healing attributes.
Here is the link If you are Interested in Shea Moisture’s African Black Soap Eczema And Psoriasis Therapy Medicated Cleansing Bar.
High Recommendations to Compliment the Soap
If you want a dandruff blasting effect.
It is best to get…
- Shea Moisture African Black Soap Conditioner
- Shea Moisture African Black Soap Shampoo
- Shea Moisture African Black Soap Dandruff Control Hair Masque
Shea Moisture’s African Black Soap Eczema And Psoriasis Therapy Medicated Cleansing Bar helps clear the symptoms of psoriasis and eczema. It also brings calmness as it can help clear the skin.
Personally, I really feel that these products mentioned above live up to their name and help ease the psoriasis problem. It deep cleans away and leaves your skin feeling fresh, clean, and smooth.
If you have psoriasis or eczema then it’s your lucky day. Know that Shea Moisture specializes in helping people with skin problems.
Learn How to Cure Inflammation
This was the “Shea Moisture’s African Black Soap Eczema And Psoriasis Therapy Medicated Cleansing Bar Review.”
If you have inflammatory skin issues like psoriasis or eczema, don’t worry because despite what the doctors say, it can be fixed!
Imperative reading material also includes
Own My eBook Offline, “How to Remedy Psoriasis Naturally“
It is jammed pack with rich information on things to do, “The Do List” and things not to do, “The Don‘t List,“ on how to remedy psoriasis naturally.
If you don’t want to purchase my book just yet its cool with me. All the information collected in my eBook is also spread out throughout my website, browse around my website and read about How to Remedy Psoriasis Naturally.
However, if you want to have your own personal downloaded copy offline, in a simple and easy to navigate interface, you are in luck.
A portable and accessible eBook reader app like Kindle, Apple, ePub and Pdf, are some examples. Read on or off line however you choose. No internet connection no problem.
My eBook is only $9.99 right now but I may change the price to a higher amount if I start becoming greedy due to an increase in traffic and popularity.
If you do decide to help me out and purchase my very first eBook How to Remedy Psoriasis Naturally, it would be very much appreciated. Profits will help me maintain and continue to add important content and recipes to this website.